SPRING, SUMMER & FALL
Come in spring, summer and fall and you’ll find endless activities such as fly fishing, hiking, biking, rafting, horseback riding, tennis, golfing and wildlife viewing.
*One of the best things about Big Sky is the abundance of wildlife in our area. While seeing elk, moose, and bears is exciting and a great memory for your family there are some precautions that we recommend to ensure your time is safe in Big Sky.
- The recommended distance to keep from an elk, moose, or bear is 100 yards.
- When hiking in the area we recommend having a can of bear spray.
- Do not feed wildlife as this habituates them to coming in close contact with humans which can be dangerous.
- Make sure to close and lock all windows and doors in your home while you are away to prevent bears from entering your home.
- Do not leave food or garbage outside of your home as this attracts bears.
- If you do have an encounter with a bear at your home please contact Alpine Property Management right away.
Everything from cross-country and backcountry skiing, to snowshoeing and snowmobiling, to ice skating and snowboarding is available at or near your doorstep.